What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A simple but staggeringly effective method for using tiny little text messages to wake up the “secret romantic” in any man, even if you have kids, work too much, “don’t have time” or if he seems like a “romantic numbskull” now.
- Based on simple facts of masculine psychology that you’ve probably never heard before
- The real secret reason your man almost never takes you out or surprises you any more
- The techniques have been tested by tens of thousands of women around the world
- It’s not what you think and it’s not the lame reasons Cosmo has told you
- Techniques as featured on Rachael Ray
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Text the Romance Back scores 65.48/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.texttheromanceback.com/whyhesnotromantic, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $47.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: texttheromanceback.com you’ll also be taken through to texttheromanceback.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)